After installation, it’s important to keep up with regular maintenance and service on your PSI machines to ensure optimal performance.
To keep your machines running as efficiently as possible, PSI provides:
- Remote service
- On-site service
- Spare Parts & Consumables ordering
- Extended Warranties
We offer the following service packages:
Preventative Maintenance Plans & Service Level Agreements
Our Preventative Maintenance Plans and Service Level Agreements are customizable agreements to suit your facility’s needs. Choose from a wide array of options including service frequency and regular tune-ups, depending on your system’s usage and wear and tear. Minimum agreement length is 6-months. Contact our team for more information.
PSI’s new Hyper-CARE Program is designed to create a continuous feedback loop between your facility’s PSI machines and our team so we can provide you with tailored service and maintenance plans ensuring your system does not fail when you need it most. Your operators and maintenance team will be fully trained and certified by PSI to make sure that your team understands PSI machines as well as we do, ensuring optimal productivity.
Key Benefits of the Hyper-CARE Program include:
- Certification of your Operators and Maintenance Team
- Monthly PSI equipment performance reporting and reviews with the PSI Team to identify optimum system operation
- Priority response for technical support
- Discounts on service rates and spare parts
- First set of wear & tear replacements parts included
- No additional fees for work done during non-standard hours