As the industry specialists in the last 100 feet of the fulfillment process, we understand that conveyance and sortation require special products to handle your unique distribution needs. PSI’s mandate is to understand your material flow and recommend investment opportunities to you that make financial sense. PSI partners with many unique suppliers and is able to provide the best, robust solutions for your pack station. Whether it’s a greenfield opportunity, the addition of a pack station, or a small integration into your current system, you will have access to our team of experts.
Product Spotlight, Modular Roller Conveyor: A Modern, Scalable, Flexible, Zone Powered Roller Conveyor
Unlike a typical roller manufacturer, who builds drive heads, sprockets, couplings and even motors always attached to or inside the roller. PSI offers a new Conveyor System, where the frame structure, actuators, rollers, belts, controls and all other elements are aligned and form a self-contained concept.
- Profiles are made of fine anodized Aluminium, torsion resistant and aesthetic.
- The photo-sensors are mounted in a transparent and protected housing inside the profile frame.
- All drive elements are inside the closed profile frames, installed absolutely secure.
- All control-elements are also installed inside the closed profiles frames – without any tools!
- The legs are smooth and aesthetically formed of fine anodized Aluminium.
PSI Sortation Solutions
As your volumes increase, sortation and modular diverts tend to be required to move materials in tight spaces and eliminate bottlenecks in your lines. Our customers are using sortation to sort orders by packaging type, by carrier, or by vehicle for last mile deliveries.
Product Spotlight: Omni Directional Transfers (OTUs)
PSI has been using OTUs as a valuable sortation or divert solution for our medium volume solutions. These OTUs can be part of a new system designed for your operations, or inserted in to your current system, to create flexibility or to handle new growth bottlenecks in your operations. The OTUs are a fast and precise divert product, moving your material in any direction as required.
- It is a fully-automatic divert solution, to the right or left in an angle of 20°, 30°, 45°, or 90°.
- With a special profile you can easily mount the table under a conveyor section or between the frames of a conveyor (instead of rollers). It can also be used between or under other existing profile constructions, and there is no additional pneumatic necessary.