PSI Engineering is the technology leader in the manufacture and integration of automated solutions for packline operations in Warehouse Distribution Centers. Our sortation systems provide automated insertion and print on demand products to high volume warehouse distribution centers. Our customers are high volume internet retailers and third-party logistics companies serviced by integrators who serve said markets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving established Sales & Client Service Goals through the development of long-term working relationships with existing and new Integrator partners. This position is based out of PSI Engineering’s head office in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Generate Revenue by working with and through Integrators who sell and service the US and Canadian markets.
- Identify, recruit and train qualified system integrators in assigned territory
- Support integrator sales personnel with training and sales support including joint calls
- Call on existing and targeted End User accounts to upgrade existing equipment, generate new Automation opportunities and sell packaged services
- Develop and update sales forecast on a regular basis via CRM
- Track all sales activities and status of accounts in Sales Force CRM
- When required attend and participate in Tradeshows inside and outside of your assigned territory
- Regularly report market intelligence to management
- Attend in-person or via audio conference all scheduled Sales Meetings
- Recommend product and marketing improvements
- Ability to do overnight travel when required and at times with short notice
- Other duties as required
- Weekly sales call activity with our Integrator partners
- Call on existing and new targeted end user accounts
- Aggressively move opportunities through the sales pipeline stages using all resources available
- Prepare and present proposals with pricing to your integrator partners & end user customers
- Make joint calls with integrator partners
- Make joint calls with PSI management and support personnel when required
- As the account relationship owner help client solutions and project management teams resolve any customer service and/or communication issues as they arise.
- Bi-Weekly/Weekly check-ins with Director of Sales
- Increase in account and territory sales volume
- Increase in opportunity funnel
- Addition & Development of qualified integration partners
- Timely updates to Salesforce CRM
- Tracking of other agreed upon future KPI’s
- Relevant sales experience in Material handling, conveyors or automation – minimum of 5 years
- High-level of common sense as it relates to the movement and storage of materials in and around Warehouse Distribution Centers
- Enthusiasm for finding a way to get things done, desire to work hard and be paid accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Engineering or related experience
- Experience working with customer service or field installation services
- Ability to work remotely and in teams
- Experience working on large projects that require cross-functional communication and teamwork
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Experience working with sales tools, ie, SalesForce CRM, Concur, Travel Sites and MS office
- Valid passport and drivers licence required
- Must be able to travel internationally under current government guidelines
PSI Engineering will provide the successful candidate with an above average compensation package and career opportunities.PSI is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.PSI is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. We will contact qualified candidates for an interview.