PSI manufactures and integrates automated pack and sortation systems for high volume warehouse and distribution centers who serve the business to consumer (B2C) market, drastically improving throughput and accuracy while reducing labor costs.
Mechanical Drafting Technician
We are looking for a full-time Mechanical Drafting Technician based in our Head Office in Mississauga, ON. You will be part of our Integration Solutions team for the design, detailing, layout and installation of PSI custom packlines.
- Prepare detailed drawings c/w BOM for review, approval, fabrication, and installation
- Assist in creating engineering BOMs on drawings and updating in ERP system
- Assist in lifecycle changes and production release of drawings via ECOs
- Carry out other relevant instructions and task assigned by supervisor
- Technically relevant college certificate or university degree
- Minimum 2-3 years CAD design/drafting experience using Solidworks, proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, flexibility, reliability and a willingness to learn
- Mechanical design knowledge is essential, experience in conveyor systems an asset to be successful in the role
Submit your Cover Letter and Resume below or to firstname.lastname@example.org