PSI Engineering manufactures and integrates automated pack and sortation systems for high volume warehouse and distribution centers who serve the business to consumer (B2C) market, drastically improving throughput and accuracy while reducing labor costs.
We are seeking talented Automation Machine Builder who will focus on the end-of line assembling, testing and troubleshooting of various types of equipment.
We are not seeking maintenance personnel. We need candidates who have experience with software programming, systems integration and troubleshooting Material Handling systems, conveyors and Automation / Robotics equipment.
In this role you will:
- Assemble systems using assembly drawings
- Work with other assemblers to complete production deliverables
- Install the latest software version and program motors, and boards before testing
- Check complete assemblies referring to assembly notes and prepare for Pre-testing process
- Test, inspect and report on assembled components, and systems, for uniformity and quality
- Track, troubleshoot and report assembly issues
- Communicating plans, issues, actions, before and after FAT
- Assist project teams to provide deliverables according to project timeline, including QA and FAT
- Assist Project Coordinator with administrative functions and processes
- Support Systems Integration Team on handover of core machines to client
- Hands on project Installation with on-site commissioning team till completing project sign-off
- 5+ years’ experience in servicing industrial or warehouse automation equipment.
- Able to read blueprints and drawings
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to work under pressure while troubleshooting technical issues
- Strong time management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Travel outside the country. Must currently have and maintain a valid passport and driver’s license
Education, Skills & Experience
- College Diploma in the related field
- Experience in Electro-mechanical
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Smartsheet products
PSI Engineering will provide the successful candidate with an above average compensation package and career opportunities. PSI is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.
PSI is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. We will contact qualified candidates for an interview.