We thank everyone for their interest, however only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
The Aftermarket Account Manager is responsible for leading a customer-focused program dedicated to the sales and coordination of Aftermarket spare parts, consumable sales and Service Level Agreements. This individual will oversee all aspects of Aftermarket sales from customer engagement, quotation, order execution, and post-delivery nurturing. Responsible for identifying and driving new and existing customer growth in both revenue and margin improvement (Aftermarket). While working directly under Sales management, will also work with the After Market Coordinator and order fulfillment team on product and services delivery and customer strategy. Accountable for delivering aftermarket sales and service targets, while controlling costs and recommending appropriate inventory levels and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads aftermarket sales to ensure the effective implementation and on boarding of new core machine and integration project customers outfitting them with spare parts kits, SLA contract and, consumables required.
- Lead aftermarket sales to existing Core machine and Integration project customers providing optimized customer experience and any other aftermarket services required
- Drive Aftermarket priorities and strategies with respect to sales activities and customer implementation of aftermarket services
- As directed by the manager executes sales plans that result in near- and long-term revenue growth for all reoccurring revenue streams
- Ensure execution of the Aftermarket spare parts and consumables business distribution are running at optimum efficiency and effectiveness in all areas: physical warehousing and shipping, returns management, customer service, and logistics.
- Ensure Sales is fully aware of all aftermarket services and up to date on customer agreements
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual sales analysis, updates & forecasts reports and provides commentary and suggestions for improvement.
- Participates with management in developing and reviewing departmental policy.
- As directed by the manager takes proactive role in budgeting, forecasting and reporting the Aftermarket departmental P&L, managing risks and opportunities throughout the year to deliver budgeted results.
- Accountable for meeting sales targets through the delivery of initiatives, strategies, and tactics. Responsible for reporting metrics and Key Performance Indicators that support above.
- Aftermarket Inventory Control & Stock Levels: Provides input and leadership in the development and improvement of the timely stock replenishment and level in line with demand and oversees the returns process. Monitors and authorizes product dumps.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products, research and discovers methods to increase customer engagement.
- At times will be called on to provide sales support on new Core product sales related to colour printers
Specific Key Activities
- Develop aftermarket proposals for sales during the quoting stage of new opportunities
- Lead the aftermarket customer relationship starting at the Purchase Order handoff meeting
- Develop and support an aftermarket program for our Integrator partners
- Regularly contact our new and existing customers to ensure complete customer engagement for aftermarket services and help identify new opportunities and projects
- Work closely with sales team to optimize aftermarket opportunities
- Help identify new project opportunities while working and speaking with customers
- Work closely with the Aftermarket Coordinator and order fulfillment team on scheduling to ensure strong customer communication and on-time delivery
- Lead all Aftermarket contract renewals.
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment provided. This position is an in-office role with the option to work from home 1 day a week. Some travel for customer visits maybe required. Manager to approve all travel and customer related expenses.
CO-CEO / Director of Sales