Of course, the Rollers are the Core of a Roller Conveyor, but are only a part of the concept. These Rollers run only within the modern, patented avancon ZPC-System
For special and sensitive applications these tires are made with Polyurethane outer rings. We also use these Rollers with soft tires for declining and inclining conveyors as well as for chutes of sorters
These avancon Conveyor-Rollers are available with rips inside the bores of 15 mm diameter to provide a firm connection to the rotating spindle
Alternatively, these avancon Conveyor-Rollers are made with a round bore, which are loose on the spindle and work like friction drive-rollers.
These are used as well for curves (instead of tapered rollers) or in applications, which require low pressure accumulation.
Most of our Products can be recycled. We do not use PVC or Soft-PVC, because it is toxic in case of fire and very dangerous.
This is the most secure Conveyor Concept, because all drives and electronic elements are hidden inside the closed frame
It is patented in most industrialized countries worldwide
The incomparable design of the closed anodized aluminum frame construction ensures torsional rigidity with its internal ribs, which at the same time allow easy snap-fastening of all elements. This is absolutely safe, no other protection is required (such as finger protection for each roller, etc.). With the avancon ZPC system, the roller corpus is fixed to the axle-tube with a diameter of 15 mm, whereby this axle-tube is driven. The axle-tube has three notches.
The drive system in the closed frame drives the axes – with the rollers respectively of one zone. The precision ball bearings are used different than usual. The outer Ring stands still in its housing, whereas the inner ring rotates with the spindle this is the best solution; preventing the balls from running at only one point on the inner ring. That’s why the bearings in the avancon ZPC-Concept last much longer.
Unlimited Flexible and Modular...
- You get a high degree of flexibility when using the avancon Roller Corpus Concepts, with or without spacers, in different positions. Depending on the base of the boxes you can save a lot of money by choosing the appropriate roller combination
- You can transport both large goods and small ones with a length of only 120 mm at a pitch of 40 mm, without having to change the rollers to a smaller diameter
- For lateral movement from one to the other conveyor line these avancon roller-corpus are ideally suited, because they are highly abrasive and have very high sliding properties. (In contrast to galvanized steel rollers)
- These avancon conveyor rollers are available for fixed drive and for friction drive, which are used for curves – instead of tapered rollers – and if low-pressure accumulation and in gravity conveyors
Nature/Bionics inspired us, when we designed this robust Roller Corpus with rips inside
Oh, I did not think on so many possibilities with these Conveyor-Rollers. That’s amazing!
– Authentic statement of a new customer
Innovation is the new competitive advantage
– Julie Sweet