The Avacon ZPC-system controls itself without any external control cabinets and eliminates all furthur cable installation and channels at site. Therefore, it is very ecomical and fast to build.
It is patented in the most industrialized countries worldwide.
You don’t find any Spaghetti Syndrom of the cables inside the frames.
We control each zone of the avancon ZPC-System with the field-bus AS-interface. The DC-Power and the data-transfer are supplied by our invisible 3-in-1 Power supply
All control elements are invisibly mounted inside the closed frame construction and can be just pressed onto the wires at any position in each zone. The control boxes can be installed at any position, regardless if long or short zones have to be used. Therefore cables can always be equal short.
On the lower level we build Sub-Networks based on the ASi field-bus, because it is simple and highly economical.
Here you see the principles of the avancon ZPC-Control Concept
For complex and larger systems we offer in ad-dition the avancon MCC (Main Control Center) which bundles all avancon ZPC Networks (based on ASi field-bus) to one communication point.
It is equipped with a pre-programmed PLC and with a gateway to higher level BUS/IT – Infrastructures.
The avancon MCC = Main Control Center E101 is equipped with a PLC-unit, which is programmable, by us for you as well as a Gateway for external communication to higher level Bus/IÎT architectures and it controls all avancon ZPC-Sub-Networks in a system.
We put the MCC in a special Aluminum Profile and fix it between the frames – hidden – as the avancon Power-Supply “3-in-1”.
Generally, you can save a lot of programming time and cost. There are no dipswitches to operate
You get it ready loaded with the firmware, which can be easily programmed and modified or adapted by avancon to your requirements, if necessary.
- The ASi Master Unit E100 is able to control up to 62 Sensors/actuators = up to 31 ZPC-Zones It communicates with other Masters-Units for a full-automatic control of any size of an avancon ZPC-system
- Each Motor has its own E200 Motor Control box, which controls the brush-less DC-motor and it serves as an electronic activator in the ASi field-bus system. It can be fixed onto the ASi cables at any position near the motor, in order to save long cables and get an easy assembly for any length of goods to be transported
- Each Zone is further controlled by a photo electric sensor E300 with an opposite mirror E301. They are placed in a housing of glass-clear Polycarbonate – just snapped into the frame. Each one is protected smoothly against dust and scratches by a window, which is part of the housing and fits plain into the frames.
- The E201 sensor controller is part of the ASi field-bus as well and communicates with the Master.
- The Connector E202 is pressed on the cables at each end of a conveyor section (which normally includes several zones). This allows a fast installation on site through “real plug-in”
- You don’t need any extra fixations for all avancon ZPC-electronic boxes and all cables. – This means no tools are necessary for the assembly and disassembly of any avancon control-box